Air Date: March 19 (Miss Maine USA Marissa Butler / PTC Performance of “The Last Five Years”)
– Daylight Savings Time began last weekend, meaning we all lost an hour of Trump.
– The Town of Embden wants to change the name of Katies Crotch Road because the street sign keeps going missing. They want to change it to Katie’s Vagina Drive.
– Palm Sunday is tomorrow, marking the start of Holy Week, ending with Easter Sunday a week from tomorrow. And this year, when the Easter Bunny comes out of his burrow, if he sees his shadow, it means 10 more months of Trump.
– Ted Cruz has been endorsed by Carly Fiorina and his son-in-law, Herman Munster.
– St. Patrick’s Day was Thursday. Trump wore his hair green.
– LePage made “wanted posters” for job killers at recent town halls, with pictures of specific staff members at the Natural Resources Council of Maine and unions. He also bought a really cool X-Files poster and a huge Dawson’s Creek poster. (WRITER’S NOTE: Danny used half of this one, due to his love of quality television. Damn you, Pacey!!!)
– Mike Tyson has officially endorsed Donald Trump. When asked why, he said because Trump is the only candidate smart enough for him to understand.
– Pete Rose has officially endorsed Donald Trump. When asked why, he said that in Las Vegas, he’s already got all his money riding on Trump.
– Trump endorsed by LePage, Christie, and Dr. Ben Carson, which is good for Trump, because that means at Trump rallies, LePage can punch protestors, Carson can stab protestors, and Christie can eat them with a fine chianti.
– Protests at Trump rallies, protests at LePage town halls, protests at Nite Show tapings…
– Maine Science Festival is this weekend in Bangor. This year’s theme? Time travel.
– Happy Birthday: Wyatt Earp would be 166 years old today; but he’d have a liquid-metal head and sharp, robot claw-arms.
Girls from the Maine Black Bears came out one at a time:
“I WILL MISS” :
1. The million-dollar salary.
2. The strong smell of “bear” in the locker room.
3. All the free basketballs.
4. Never having a clear shot.
5. The calming sounds of the whistle and buzzer.
6. The lack of free time.
7. The sexy outfit.
8. The aroma of basketball rubber in the morning.
9. The free tampons.
10. The lone, echoing cry of the bear…
11. Spending all my alone time with the playbook.
12. The sweat-soaked sandwiches.
13. The rivalry with brown bears everywhere.
14. The free anti-fungal creams.
15. All the performance-enhancing drugs.
16. Locker room “toe itch.”
17. The high-pitched screeching of shoes on the court.
18. Those guys from Boston who are always counting the bolts on the floor.
The Nite Show with Danny Cashman – seen Saturday nights in the full state of Maine.